Discover it credit card is one of the credit cards that could make life easy for you will on your travels. This credit card is considered to be in the top 10 travel credit cards category.
This is because the offer on this credit card is simply generous. Discover it credit card is one card that offers it customer s 1.5 miles on each dollar spent in purchases and does not require annual fee to maintain it.
It is easy to use an excellence credit card like Discover it credit card with a considerable fair annual percentage rate both on purchases made and cash advances. This credit card does not require a security deposit, hence it can be classified as an unsecured credit card.
All that is required from the card holder is consistency in card usage, then you can accumulate miles in rewards and rebates. A glimpse of the miles to earn includes the 30,000 miles you can earn from eligible purchases made using the Discover it credit card.
Fact Findings On Discover it credit card
As a travel credit card, there are features that should interest any regular traveler, these features will determine if Discover It is the kind of credit facility you need at this point in time;
- Annual percentage rate – This feature covers for all the rates charged on the credit card, the general rates, rates on purchases, the cash advance rates etc. the variable annual percentage rate of this credit card is pegged at 14.24% and 25.24%.
- Annual subscription – As an unsecured credit card, there are annual fee charged on card use. Simple use and maintain a healthy credit balance.
- FICO Score Access – Your score card is accessible as well as your FICO score, this scores determines how healthy your credit history is, a constant check you make you to keep your score in good stand, the access is free of any charges.
- Black Date Issues – Be rest assured that are issues relating to black dates, simply effect your booking for flights and hotels and you are good to go.
- Initial offers on credit card – This offer covers for your earned miles where your total earned miles are multiplied by 2, for instance a card holder who earned 30,000 in miles for a year’s travel receives a whooping 60,000 miles as rewards. The equivalent which is approximately $600.
- Miles redemption – Card holders can redeem their earned miles towards travel. There is also an unlimited offer of miles from purchases made using the Discover it credit card.
- Instant account control – This feature was put in place to help the card holder have total control of their card activities, when in error of making a purchase, the card holder to deactivate the account using a switch on the card mobile app.
- Card issuer – Discover it credit card is designed and issued by Discover, a premium financial institution with a track records of financial breakthroughs.
How To Apply For Discover It Credit Card
This application has three steps; once you are on the Discover It miles application page, you begin with the following;
Step 1 – You Names which includes (first name, middle name, last name and a suffix if any)
Step 2 – Click continue and move up to the second stage, where you will complete form requesting information on your address, email, social security number, phone number, annual income, employment status, date of birth etc.
Step 3 – Click continue to move up to the third stage, fill correctly and submit finally.
Available 2/4/7 in the United States, call 1-877-587-1605.