Gold Delta skymiles credit card is an American Express issued card. The Delta Reserve credit card as well as Blue SkyMiles credit card, all are included in the series of Delta Airlines credit card which was design to ease customer’s travel adventure.
Meanwhile, the Gold Delta Skymiles credit card from American Express which also comes as one of the credit cards in the Delta credit card series has some great benefits, rewards and then charges, rates as well as fees which come with the credit card.
A promo currently going on enable the customer to earn an amazing 60,000 redeemable bonus miles which the customer gets to earn once he or she spend at least $3,000 and above in purchases. In clear terms, these purchases must be done with the newly issued Gold Delta Skymiles credit card from American Express and the time frame for these purchases has to be in the first four months the Card holder became a card Member.
The story here is that to participate in this promo, ensure that you make use of the limited time the offer last to fully benefit from the promo which will soon end.
Customers are always interested with the best option when it comes to credit card offers, however, the Gold Delta Skymiles credit card from American Express provides the card holders some interesting offers, these offers includes the following;
- There is a free check bag for all the card holders Delta flights
- Card holder has a chance of earning a redeemable 2 miles on every dollar used in making purchases at Delta
- And then get the 1 redeemable mile per all the card holders eligible everyday purchases
- Cardholders also get to enjoy what the firm tags “Priority Boarding”, this is only possible on Delta flights
- A card holder can actually make an exclusive Payment using the Miles benefit he earned
- And of cause, there are zero charges for all the foreign Transaction carried out with this credit card, in essence, foreign transaction by the card holder does not attract any Fees, interest Rates or other hidden charges.
By way of tradition, here are the features on this Gold Delta Skymiles credit card review post, on this post, we will look at the benefits and rewards, the application method that will be very easy for all the applicants, interest rate, charges and fees on this credit card, finally the customer service representatives phone number.
Where To Use Gold Delta Skymiles?
This credit card was specifically designed for exclusive Delta air customers for easy transactions like flight ticket bookings, car rentals, shopping at vacations etc, This credit card can be used at any designated American Express outfit, ATM withdrawals, Retails payments, web payments etc.
Cost Of Using Gold Delta Skymiles Credit Card To Make Payments
This credit card charges are not limited to the list below;
- The annual purchase rate is pegged at 17.49% and 26.49%
- The Annual Fee for card usage is zero $0 for only the first year of usage, however, subsequently you will be charges $95 annually as a fee
- Transaction fee for cash advance is $5 or 3%
- Both late payment and return payment attracts a fee of $38
Gold Delta Skymiles Credit Card Rewards Options
These are the card benefits on this American express credit card; it is important to also note that this is not a comprehensive list of the benefits on this credit card, therefore, benefits are not limited to the list below;
- The customer stands a chance of earning a 1 redeemable Miles mainly for Purchases, in essence the one mile would be earn on each eligible purchases made.
- There is a 2 redeemable miles gotten when purchases is made directly on Delta air.
- Foreign Transactions using the Gold delta credit card from American Express attracts no Fees of any kind, this simply means that foreign transaction fees are not included in your end of the year statement since you don’t pay for it.
- Card holder have the option of In-Flight Savings, which could guarantee them a 20% savings.
- Card holder can also Pay using the Miles they have earned.
- The Gold Delta Skymiles credit card Digital Wallets enables the card holder to make payment by electing the possible best and convenience way either through Apple Pay™ or Samsung Pay, other payment options includes Google Pay™ and Fitbit Pay™.
Credit Card Eligibility
- Application age limit is 18 years
- Must have a credit history that is good
- Must be resident in America
- Must have a legally issued Social security number
Gold Delta Skymiles Call Center
You can always interact with the SkyMiles representative by calling 1-800-323-2323. Report stolen and lost credit card, request for card cancelation, activate you credit card or even request for your application status.