When you talk Ink Business Preferred Credit Card, you talk about one of the best travel credit cards ever made. This is easy to decipher going by the perks of benefits and rewards on offer without limitation.
Ink Business Preferred Credit Card doesn’t just function as a credit card would, the major factor that makes it more acceptable by many travelers is the fact that it offers the card holder an option of flexibility, this flexibility covers for both repayment of statements as well as earnings on card bonus.
Ink Business Preferred Credit Card was apparently designed not just for the travelers but also for that small business owner who wish to have a credit card that can ensure they access fund as well as run and earn rewards at the same time.
Review shows that this credit card is indeed excellent for use by any group and age, except for those under the age of 18 years. One major factor on this credit card is the collection of annual fee. But that has not stopped applicants, meanwhile this credit card is one of the credit cards that grant easy acceptance.
Some other extra perks like the insurance and price protection gig makes it more safe for card holder to use, these features are possibly what most people want in credit card.
Ink Business Preferred Credit Card Fasts And Details
These facts as well as credit card details can as well be described as the features of this awesome card, check out and see;
- Annual fee – There are actual charges on this credit card, and that includes annual subscription, and the charge for this card is $95. This charges covers for both old and new, in the event of a possible waiver, the card holders will be notified.
- General Bonus Offer – There is a general offer in bonus for every card holder who gets accepted into the card membership. This is sometimes called initial bonus offer, for instance; for the first 90 days or (3) three months a card holder starts using his credit card and spends up to $5,000 in purchases and other expenses, he/she stands a chance of earning 80,000 card points. The 80,000 card points can actually equal $800.
- Rewards On Travel Purchase – Here card holders get 3 card points on every $1 spent, which in turn gets to at least $150,000 on a yearly basis for purchases not just in travels, but also in internet facilities, mobiles services, TV services etc. other rewards earned can be on money spent through social media as well as search on search engines. These other spending only gets you $1 for 1 card point.
- Extra card benefit – Enjoy security and safety in online transactions, also there is a replacement clause on theft or damages, simply see the terms and conditions for more on protection against damages.
- Points Redemption – The flexibility in points redemption affords a card holder to be able to redeem their card points for travel, and they are estimated to offer a 25% worth.
Ink Business Preferred Credit Card Application
- Visit the Ink Business Preferred Page on JP Morgan Chase platform
- Click the green button that has APPLY NOW on it
- You will be led to a new page that has the application form
- Fill up the boxes completely
- Submit and wait for it to process
- Usually, it takes 7 business days to get your card
Need Help Or Assistance?
Call; 1-800-935-9935 for enquiry!