Merrick Bank Secured Visa Card is one of the two credit cards issued by Merrick Bank, this credit card comes at a time when credit card companies find it difficult to issue credit card to applicants who do not have credit history.
This credit card gives the applicant the option of either starting afresh to build credit history or to improve on an already established credit history. Just must student credit card will afford new applicants to build their credit rating, however, this is card is in no way a student card.
Just as building a credit history is important, card holders are expected to make an initial security deposit, this deposit is also known as cash collateral.
Here are a few features you may want to note down as regards applying in the future;
Merrick Bank Secured Visa Card Features
Carefully examine these card features to determine if this credit card is what you need presently or in the future;
- Credit History rebuilding option; Merrick bank credit card give the new and old card holders the option of repairing their credit history, with good card use, card holder can rebuild their poor credit history.
- Card holders have unlimited access to online account management tools, this enables the card holder to properly manage their spending and set their monthly expenditure.
- The initial security deposit by the card holder is covered by FDIC insurance
- There is a cover for fraudulent unauthorized transactions
- Responsible card use guarantees that your credit history rebuilding process is achieved
- The Merrick bank mobile app goMobile guarantees that card holders monitors their credit card account at their convenience.
- With flexible payments; card holders can effect payments for items without having to exceed their limit and also paying up as when due.
Rates And Fees
Charges, fees, rates on annual percentage on Merrick Bank Secured Visa Card can be accessed on the Merrick bank online page.
Card holders can as well visit the Merrick bank for more detailed information on what the charges are for card transactions, annual credit card fees, foreign transactions, late and return payments fee as well as other cash withdrawal fees
Ensure you are eligible to apply before going ahead with the application process, here are some of the criteria;
- Applicants must not have a pending bankruptcy issues
- Applicants must ensure they have cleared up their tax before applying
- Must 18 or above years
- Must legally be residing in the United states
- Have a confirmable income records
Apply Now For Merrick Bank Secured Visa Card
To start up the application process, follow these guidline;
Step I – Go to the Merrick bank application page
Step II – Complete the following six application sections
Step III – First Section is personal info (names, emails, phone number, social security number etc
Step IV – Second section – Financial info, third section – disclosure, fourth section – credit card terms
Step V – Cross check all information before finally submitting.
Need Technical Support?
Call; 1-800-204-5936 for technical support and other enquiries.