The Unsecured Credit Card are one of the most commonly used credit card today, as a matter of fact three (3) out of five (5) card is an Unsecured Card. Most people today prefer the commonly used credit card today, due to the fact that it is easier to get and also easier to maintain. The question now probably is what an Unsecured Card means, this is very simple if your are asked.
Definition Of Unsecured Credit Card
Unsecured Credit Card – These are those type of credit card where the card issuer does not asked you to make an initial security deposit. This simply means card holders can get an Unsecured facility with first presenting a kind of collateral.
The term credit card actually makes reference to Unsecured Card since majority of the cards today are unsecured. Most Unsecured Card are issued to people with bad or no credit score, in fact, with responsible use, you can actually fix you credit history with an Unsecured Card.
2019 Top Five Unsecured Credit Card
From our definition of an Unsecured Card, we could actually see that there are thousands if not millions of Unsecured Cards issued to millions of people on a daily, however, our interest here is to examine only five of the numerous cards in the category of unsecured Card, in no particular order;
- Milestone Mastercard – We decided to make this Milestone MasterCard credit card as our number one on the top 5 Unsecured cards, some of the features that makes it pass as an unsecured card includes the fact that your credit score is no considered, this means with a bad credit score your application for Milestone MasterCard will be accepted, however, a period report of card use will made and reported to appropriate authorities.
- First Access Visa Credit Card – This is a typical unsecured, although yearly fee of $75 is charged and a subsequent fee of $48 is charged, it still qualifies as an unsecured card, since prefect score is not required for admission.
- Credit One Bank Visa Cash Back Rewards – This credit card has all the qualities of an unsecured card, first it is easy to get accepted into, second no credit score or credit history is required, all that is needed is responsible card use and your bad credit history will be fixed.
- Petal credit card – This credit card should probably be the first on most people’s list, given that it can also accept people who has never owned a credit card before, so no credit score, it also gives option to those willing to build their credit history as well as accept people with a credit score of 620.
- Fingerhut Credit Account – Trust me, Fingerhut Account card is on top of most people’s list of Unsecured Card, reason being that the features, characteristics fits the perfect unsecured card, application is easy including other features.
In conclusion, I believe it will be a lot more easier to spot an Unsecured Credit Card when asked to, the method is seek for credit card with the same features and characteristics of the credit cards listed above. Good Luck!